Telford - the home for large events
The International Centre, Telford is a stand out venue, centrally located in the heart of the Midlands
Choose a Space
With over 15,000m2 of event space you're spoilt for choice at The International Centre.
Exhibitions and Conferences
Whatever the size of your event, you can expect all the event management support you need.
Our in-house team, Head Chef and Food & Beverage Director add creative flair to all event catering
Choose a SpaceWith over 15,000m2 of event space you’re spoilt for choice at The International Centre.
Telford – The Home For Large Events
The International Centre, Telford is a stand out venue, centrally located in the heart of the Midlands and with a modern, unbranded interior – it really is the ideal home for large events.
Part of the Southwater Event Group, the venue comprises of an on-site production company, catering company and three hotels, two on-site and one in walking distance. Family owned and with an unrivalled attention to detail, our focus is firmly on our clients and achieving exceptional service for every event.
All of this is set amongst one of the most industrious and yet stunning destinations; Shropshire – the birthplace of evolutionist Charles Darwin, the Industrial Revolution, and the home of the UNESCO world heritage site of Ironbridge Gorge.
Ambitious to constantly flex and grow to meet and exceed the aims of modern day event organisers, we have created a vibrant and cosmopolitan event campus. With an investment of £250 million, the pedestrianised Convention Quarter comprises of a new hotel, bars, leisure, restaurants and retail, alongside an urban lake which connects seamlessly to the existing Telford Shopping Centre and one of the largest town parks in the UK.
Extending the exclusive feel to our overall Southwater offer, the new Convention Quarter is adjacent to The International Centre and our on-site hotels – easily connecting the venue, Telford town, the train station, and major road routes.
But this is only where our service begins.
The venue provides versatile, contemporary facilities that cater for every need, from small boardroom meetings through to large-scale conferences and exhibitions.
Whatever the size of your event you can expect all the event management support you need.
- Room choice & layout
- Staging & production
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Accommodation & onsite hotel check in – including having your bags taken to your room
- Added extras to give your event that edge
- Unique branding and sponsorship opportunities
To ensure your on-site experience is as stress free as possible, The International Centre offers a range of comprehensive services during your event that include:
- Well equipped organisers offices: telephones, faxes, ISDN and Broadband connections available within the Organisers office and throughout the whole building.
- Security: our in-house security team are on site throughout your event from build-up right through to break down.
- Housekeeping: Our in-house Housekeeping department provide a full clean at the end of your build up time and can provide last minute emergency cleaning on the opening morning of the event.